ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan slammed the PML-N government for barring the staffers and students of Sharif Medical City from joining Raiwind March.
“Sharif Medical City threatens staff/students with dismissal if they like my fb page;retweet my/any anti-Sharif tweet or attend Raiwind March,” Imran Khan wrote on his Twitter account.
“Those reared in lap of dictator cannot understand or accept democratic ways,” he said referring to the PML-N government.
Earlier, Sharif Medical City has imposed a ban on its staffers and students from becoming a part of activities initiated by any political party ahead of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) Raiwind March scheduled for September 30.
he Raiwind March is an attempt of PTI to press government hold an independent inquiry into Panama Papers which revealed off shore holdings of the prime minister’s family.
PTI Chairman Imran Khan has long been accusing the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and the government representatives of avoiding accountability.
Today, Sharif Medical City, in a circular, threatened to terminate its staffers and students if they failed to abide by the following instructions:
– Do not become a member of any committee of a political party or faction
– Do not make or solicit contributions for any candidate or political party or factions
– Do not take an active interest in the management of the affairs of a political party, faction or campaign.
– Do not solicit votes for or against a candidate or political party or faction
– Do not prepare or distribute campaigns material for or against a candidate or political party or faction
– Don not contribute or volunteer time, effort, property, or any other thing of value in support or opposition to a candidate or political party or faction
– Do not display bumper sticker on the vehicle you drive in support of an opposition to a candidate or political party of factions.
– Do not wear, use, display or distribute shirts, bottles, hats, stickers, fans, water or any other material in support of or opposition of a candidate of political party of factions
– Do not like or follow a candidate or party on Facebook, Twitter or other form of social media.-Web Desk